Sebastian's Year 3 Photos

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 38

A very nice article in The Independent about Great Grandma Virginia and me.

Watching Mom sing with GAMAC.

 

We were right up front.

 

 

And I stayed awake through the whole thing. 

 

Checking out a real Thomas the Train at Balloons Over Anderson.

But the balloons that you could bounce in were a lot more fun. 

I could, and did, bounce for an hour!

 

Eventually Mom made me do other things.

 

Like watch a miniature air show with model planes.

Then we went and watched the balloons.

There was one you could even ride in.

So Dad and I went up!

 

We both went on a sunset balloon flight. It was scary at first, but I did it.

Then we got to see the balloons glow.

 

Grandpa Edgar's birthday party.

 

Cousin Kaiden and I helping him blow out his candles. 

 

Mommy's cake was yummy.

 

Everyone got presents!.

 

Playing with Great Grandma Virginia and Kaiden.

Helping Kaiden back in the car after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment