Sebastian's Year 3 Photos

Friday, November 19, 2010

Week 39

Waiting for Mom.

 

 

Snuggling Baby Elephant.

 

 

And now I get to snuggle both Baby Elephant and Mom.

Getting the hang of harder puzzles. 

 

In Holden Beach with Grandpa David.

A quick stop by the beach

  

I looked for shells.

  

And Mom and I watched the waves. 

I like the ocean.

 

Playing in Bladen's backyard castle.

Hiding from everyone.

 

Watching the collards grow

 

Checking out one of the empty fields.

The machinery looked very cool. 

I even got to sit in a couple of them. 

Hanging out with Mom the night before a big day. 

Great Grandma Ida Mae Hamilton's funeral.

Grandpa David saying goodbye to his mother.

Great Aunt Sylvia's kitchen is always happening place

Lots of family and friends stopped by 

Saying goodbye after a long couple of days.

Normality is restored. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment