Sebastian's Year 3 Photos

Friday, November 26, 2010

Week 40

Breakfast with everyone plus Cousin Kaiden and Uncle Jahred. 

Then a nice bonfire to make ash for the new winter compost pile.

Finally a nap.

 

 

On the way to Georgia to see family. 

 

Great Grandma Fran and I hanging out.

Dinner at Great Granddaddy and Nan's house. 

Feeding a wild Great Uncle Michael.

My other Uncles and Great Uncle are even wilder. 

I am almost as big as my Aunt Savanna and Aunt Brittney.

Great Granddad Omer gives me a bigggg hug.

 

Helping Aunt Savanna learn the alphabet.

 

Grandma Karen helps me pick the leaves out of the pond. 

Enjoying the stream and waterfall with Grandma Karen.

Time for goodbyes. 

 

 

Kiss goodbye from Nan.

 

  

And one last tired hug. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment